Thursday, August 12, 2010

Swim, Swam, Swum

Welcome to yet another installment of my blog! So basically i'm giving you the heads up on my day. Swimming. That's what i'll be doing all afternoon if the weather holds up. This pic to the right was taken by me last time i was swimming at the same pool. I'm hoping for crystal clear pics this time around. And surprise, surprise. I'm bringing my camera. My aunt, uncle, and sister are swimming it up also this afternoon. I couldn't go alone could i?! NO! So i have some sidekicks along to have a great super fantastic time! I'll be posting some of the best pics to Twitter. So if you have a Twitter tweet me @IceeQueen! Thanks! Have a good one! ~Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers