Sunday, August 15, 2010

SatisACTION!

Good evening! This past week has been filled with surprises, action, and fun. I'm the type of person who loves to remember things always. These past few days have been the most fun i've had in a long time. Swimming, shopping, and 7-11 Slurpee drinks have been all a part of it. This summer has been the best yet. I'm not quite ready to go back to school. A few more weeks and i'll be ready to hit the books again. Not what i'm looking forward to exactly. ;/ But what can you do? I'm going to make what left of summer thee best! What's happening with you? How's your summer been? Let me know on YouTube by searching my channels Stardreamer911 and Tlynnpeace and hit me up a message. Or you can Twitter me @IceeQueen and you can shoot me a message there. BYE! ~Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers