Monday, August 9, 2010

Glow Sticks Light Up the Night

Let's rewind to two nights ago. Picture a hazy, dusk night. Where the water is lapping against the shore and seagulls are faintly screching in the distance. I was excitedly awaiting the starting of the fireworks. My aunt and uncle brought the most amazing glo-stick for me and my sis Tracy! And needless to say we were the envy of everyone around us! People were literally wondering where we got these things. But we'll never tell. ;) Anyways, as the fireworks started many "oohs and ahhs" errupted and summer was almost over. Offically now. To me that's the grand finale to summer. Fireworks to say good bye. I just am sad to see it go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers