Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Glitz & Glamour?

Good morning bloggers! I'm back to give you your dose of blogs for today. I'll basically give you the summary of my day; first off, i'm bumming around this morning...who could blame me?! ;) Secondly, i'm going to Michael's and Kohls to see what i can find. I'm always in search of cool, cheap new items at little to no cost. That leads me to the title. I do not live a glamourous lifestyle. I don't always have thee best items in town. I try to be a normal girl. I'm not into glitz either. So as a matter of fact those things are not me!!! You'll see who i really am on my YouTube videos (Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace). If you are bored please check those out. BUT thanks for reading my daily dose of goodness and i'll blog for you hopefully tomorrow! After all tonight i've got company to tend to and goof off with! TTYL! xx Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers