Thursday, July 14, 2011

Count the Summer Moments(:

I'm still trying to grasp this: summer is half-way over with. I'm still shocked. I'm waiting for a slap of reality to tell me when it's ready to go back to school, because i am so not ready. :/ Summer is just too good and valuble. All the moments you'll look back on and say, "Hey, i remember those." Don't take anything for granted because you won't know when it will all end and be gone. There's one last trip before the summer draws to a close. In august i'm going to see a Selena Gomez and Christina Grimmie concert! I'm looking forward to getting some autographs from Christina Grimmie and meeting her - she's such a role model! AWESOME! Oh well...back to reality. ~Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers