Sunday, May 29, 2011

This is How it Feels

Alrighty. It's setting in. We have 8 days of school left and counting. In general this whole high school thing has blown by so fast. Just 2 years ago i was a freshman and now i'm practically a junior. Where does the time go? Out the window. I wish i could just pause time and rewind. Go back to the simple days when i was young and school wasn't so serious. Serious to get good grades, studying every night and doing homework till endless hours. That's my life in a nutshell. I know i haven't gotten on here in a while so i hope this can make up for some lost time of mine. I love you all dearly and i hope everyone keeps supporting me on my long journey in life. It's raining right now and i'm sitting in the dark. I feel so isolated and away from the world. Sometime's it's nice to get away you know? Get away from all the stress to come. (Like exam week that i have to start studying for!!! :p) It stinks, but in the end i'm going to come out stronger and for a well rewarded summer. Summer 2011. One for the record books. Summer 2011. It has a ring to it. Let's make it happen. ~Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers