Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "Life in the fast lane"? That's what's happening to me now. School starts in 6 days and i'm no where near ready for it. Last night i took a shopping trip to Aeropostale hoping to find some things. I came out with 2 cute items though! (:
1.) A grey hoodie that said 1987 Aero on it in yellow. The best part of it is the plaid yellow and grey liner! Beautiful! $24.50
2.) A white tee with some lettering on it...not sure what it says at the moment. I'm being lazy...it was $9.00 though! Bargain!
That's it! Hopefully my life will be slowing down soon. Although i doubt it since my life is anything but that! ~Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers