Thursday, September 9, 2010

Into the Swing of Things

I'm sad that i have to get into the swing of things. Endless days waking up early, ugh! :/ I hate that but it's not as good as summer 2010. It feels like i've been in school for what...a month already. But no. It's been 3 days. Disapointing...but it's life. 10th grade will be over soon enough if i stop counting days. I can smell summer 2011 right around the corner. I bet for everyone!!! Anywho, this pic to the right was taken by in my backyard. A monarch butterfly people! It flew right into the bushes and i had to get a cute picture for you bloggers! Exclusive for ya! I'm ready for something new. School please get exciting! ~Kelly xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)

Followers