Saturday, March 12, 2011
New Stuff!
Hey everyone! Just wanted to update you with some cool new stuff i picked up from Aeropostale yesterday. I was going in there to get some flip-flops for spring/summer. My other ones needless to say are about to retire. Seriously forever. So i picked out some fresh striped orange and blue flip-flops! They were having a deal for 2 pairs for $18 so i thought why not. I got them and are looking forward to stepping out in some new kicks! ~Kelly xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kelly
- Hi i'm Kelly from YouTube's senstations Stardreamer911 & TlynnPeace channels! I hope you find my blog entertaining! If you love what i have to say please follow my blog! Who knows where it will take me! :)
kellyyyyy...when you gonna update again? lol i just restarted for once. Sense like december or somethin lol your crazy bff who's so physiced (sp) it's a 3day weekendd!
ReplyDelete